I'd love to speak at your next event.
Thanks for checking out my speaker page. Below you'll find my bio, speaking topics, reel, etc. but if you want to jump straight to discussing your event, click the button below!Book Cass to Speak!
From casting contestants for Wheel of Fortune, strategizing on the recruitment team at Riot Games, to sharing with her 75,000+ subscribers on YouTube - it is clear Cassandra knows what employers look for, and has the experience career-seekers need to hear. Her unique work experience has shaped her into a networking paragon.
Cassandra has a way of relating to her audience while providing powerful content and fun stories that enhance professional development without putting her audience to sleep. Delivering practical information with eloquent confidence, wit, and charm, Cassandra has been featured on ABC7, Intern Queen, the Strategy Hour and written for Ellevate and the Huffington Post.
Cassandra is an outgoing, motivated participant in all areas of job searching, from networking all the way to the final interview. Helping people earn jobs they love is truly her passion.
Maximize Your Internship Experience
Everyone hopes that their internship will land them a full time offer, but how do you make that happen in an industry where offers aren’t guaranteed?
Learn how to make the most out of your internship and get that full time job by using the same techniques Cassandra used to leverage her internship at On Air with Ryan Seacrest into 5 interviews for full time jobs and landed her first job after college at Sony Pictures, working for Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy!
- How to stand out above and beyond the other interns
- What professional success skills to master to be ahead of the crowd
- How to strategically get others to start finding jobs for you!
- College students- most likely juniors and seniors
- Can be a keynote or a hands on workshop depending on the event setting
Don’t Waste This Opportunity! Leveraging your leadership experience in your job search
Student leaders do amazing things- they decide on budgets of $50,000 + dollars, run meetings, create HUGE events, and lead groups of students all over campus, yet during their job search they tend to bury all that amazing experience. In this workshop students will learn how to use their on-campus leadership experiences to catapult them into their first full-time job. They will walk away with practical tips to implement immediately into their job search.
- Where and how to put leadership experiences on a resume
- How to use your leadership experience in answering interview questions
- How to leverage your leadership experience on LinkedIn- where to put it on the platform and how to use it to meet other people.
- Hands on workshop for college students. This is a great orientation presentation for the orientation leaders or seniors presentation for those about to graduate.
How to Use LinkedIn to Fast Track Your Credibility
You want to be seen by big companies for brand deals and sponsorships. You are working your butt off creating content for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and maybe YouTube and Snapchat, but are you on LinkedIn? Learn why LinkedIn is the best social media platform for (creative) entrepreneurs and why it can build an audience and get you a brand deal faster than on any other platform.
- What LinkedIn is and why it is needed to grow your business
- How to easily add LinkedIn to your already bursting at the seams content calendar without taking tons of extra time
- How to grow on LinkedIn in 10 minutes a day
- Small business owners, mainly in the creative entrepreneur sectors
- Can be a workshop or keynote depending on the type of conference
Network Naturally to Build Your Career
Networking can feel scary and daunting but it doesn’t have to be. In this workshop you’ll come away with a 5 step plan to network your way to your next career goal- whether that’s to move up in your current company or move on to another organization.
- The mindset everyone needs to have when it comes to networking
- A 5-step plan on how to network with ease
- How to reach out and build your network
- Job Seekers
- Special resource groups within companies - this workshop can be tailored to build and maintain your talent pipeline within your company
Cassandra should talk to ALL Colleges. Cassandra’s words are powerful, inspiring, and truthful. She showed the real life ugly and pretty to what it takes to build your brand and reach your dream goal/career.
Gina Frantino, New Student Orientation Leader , Nassau Community College
I have taught college courses for over a decade and have invited dozens of guest speakers into my classrooms. It is rare to find a presenter who can offer a message that is pinpoint accurate to my students’ needs, and also deliver it in a fashion that captivates their attention throughout the entire presentation. Cassandra is one of those rare presenters…
Dr. Waleed Rashidi, Professor, College of Communications, CSUF
"Cassandra's LinkedIn workshop was very interactive and exceeded our expectations. Her session was jam-packed with actionable tips that provided practical ways for students to build a foolproof LinkedIn profile and strategy."
Paul Sohn, Director of Calling & Career Initiative at Crowell School of Business, Biola University
Recently, Cassandra presented to our students. The information she shared was extremely valuable. The presentation not only had important information, but she told the students about herself. I do the same thing when I teach my classes. I strongly believe when students know about your background it helps to make connections. Also, Cassandra has a way to make learning fun. Students are learning and entertained at the same time. I look forward to having her back on campus in the near future.
Gregg Gudelinis, Instructor/Counselor, Center for Students with Disabilities/Student Activities, Department of Student Personnel Services, Nassau Community College
What past clients & attendees have to say:
- Social Media Marketing World (Emcee)
- Nassau Community College
- Biola University
- LinkedIn Local OC
- California State University, Long Beach
- Southern California PRSSA chapters
- Miramar College
- California State University, Fullerton
- UC Irvine
- IABC OC
- WISE LA
- IABC Indy
- People of Video
- Ellevate OC