10 Things to NEVER Say in a Job InterviewDec 13, 2021
In this video we'll cover why you should NEVER say the following:
- What would I be doing in this role?
- You can handle any situation- you’re not a superhero!
- Don’t ask about pay
- Speaking negatively of old bosses/ employers
- Being cocky/Talking as if you’re doing the company a favor
- Saying you’re desperate or need the job
- Blame answers on nerves
- Someone recommended you
- Saying you never use their product, watch their thing, not interested in the industry
- Talking about a competitor